Finally, I went to my class. It was actually very informative. I learned exactly what all the hormones are and why they have to be produced at certain times of my cycle. I also found out that my insurance plan only covers 50% of the cost of infertility. Joy :(
I was sent home with a big packet of lab work, charts, and price lists (I am actually glad they gave me this so I would be able to plane on the expenses). I had to get my blood drawn on many separate occasions to see if I was producing the right amount of hormones that should be present at that time.
James also had to get tested. Let me tell you, that was real fun! Ha. It took me a couple weeks to talk him into putting his "stuff" into a cup. And then driving me to the lab while the cup was pressed into my stomach to keep it at body temperature.
No comments:
Post a Comment