We are now CPR certified! We spent all day saturday at a class to learn CPR and First Aid. We have a few more things left to do: background check and fingerprints (btw does anyone know where we can get that done in Clovis?), personal surveys, and finish our online bio.
7 comments:
Yahhh im so excited for you guys! I can't wait to have a baby shower for you. I think you may be able to get your fingerprints done at the police station but i'm not exactly sure. I know they do them downtown fresno.
Glad things are still moving along. I also feel safer should I come to visit knowing you can save my life if needed. Good skills.
Sounds like the longest and hardest parts of the process are over. Now it's just the little stuff and the waiting game. We love you guys.......let's get together soon!
Hey, you commented on my blog, with a url address to your blog, I recognize you guys, but can't place you guys! Where do I know you from?! Thanks!
Dean and Tiana VerNooy
Glad to hear things are coming along! Keep us updated!
I'm so excited for you guys! I don't know if you remember me but I emailed you a while back when your blog was private. We were sort of going through the same things.
We are going to go through LDS family services too, after I have my hysterectomy in June (no other option).
Good luck and I hope a little one finds its way into your home soon :0)
http://www.cvls.net/
Central Valley Live Scan
516 Villa Ave #5
Clovis, CA
559-299-8028
This is where we went to get our fingerprints done. It is expensive and the police department no longer does them unless you get arrested and then that does not help you!
Post a Comment