For this month, my doctor gave me two options, either switch medications and do insemination or take a month off. The advantages to taking a month off are very minimal physically, but to me the psychological benefits made it worth it. I want to have a child very bad, but I am tired of "trying" and getting so upset when it doesn't happen. I want one month that I don't think about taking medicine, timing things out, blood tests, ultrasounds, and definitely whether or not I am pregnant. At least this month I can go about it without the thought of "maybe I am pregnant this time".
I am on a mental vacation!!
5 comments:
I agree! Take a break. Stressing out about it sure doesn't help. You two are some pretty strong and amazing people. I don't know how you do it. We know something will work out for you. Reading your blog helps me appreciate what I do have. Thanks!
I seriously wish there was something I could do. I'll keep praying for you.
It'll be a nice break I'm sure...I really hope that it'll do you some good. It must be extremely stressfull. How are the classes for adoption going? Thanks for the offer to stay in your guest room, it's in the late morning, so I'll be able to do it all with out major discomfort...Thank you so much though. enjoy your "vacation" :)
just know you're loved and i think about you two an aweful lot!
I'm sure vacation will help your emotional state tremendously.
Post a Comment