Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another visit and $100 down

Once again I went to the doctor today. I am starting to feel like I live there. I had another ultrasound to make sure that clomid is doing it's job. It is, but that's good and bad. The NP told me that if I don't get pregnant this month we should consider a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. I am not excited about having a surgery and I am incredibly nervous about getting the results. She told me that the clomid is doing what it's supposed to and I am ovulating, but since I am still not pregnant there might be something physically wrong.

8 comments:

Kolbri said...

I'm sorry Kresta...that sucks! what do the surgeries consist of?

Kate said...

I'm sorry to hear about that Kresta.

T said...

Kresta-
I had a laproscopy done a few years ago- I guess I was so tired from waiting for test results all the time that I didn't worry much about the surgery. It wasn't that bad of a procedure for me.

The Gage Cage said...

It is nice that there is a surgery that can help if it becomes necessary. If you have to go that route, I'll be here for you and help in any way you need/want. Good luck! I hope this "trying" month proves fruitful! See you tomorrow at noonish for a treat then again Sat for house hunting. How lucky am I?! You and James are the coolest and it's great to have a reason to get together!

This is OUR Journey! said...

Wow, sorry but don't let yourself get too stressed about it if it is something you will have to do. The things that have to be done are so small compared to the overall outcome. Hang in there!

Lisa Miller said...

I hope all goes well if you have to have the surgery. If it helps give you some answers, then it's worth it right! Good luck with everything.

Robyn said...

I have a couple of friends that have had the HSC and the HSG tests done and they have said they aren't that bad and to just take some tylenol prior.

Robyn said...

I totally forgot to mention, a friend of mine who went through infertility treatment and found support from other women going through the same process on thenest.com and their "Trying to Conceive +6 months" board. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/6gjgxf. It was a great place for her to vent and ask questions.