Every year, I struggle around the holidays, especially Christmas. Everything is centered around children. It makes me feel lost and hopeless, but I'm making this year different.
On an infertility blog I read, they posted this comment and had people respond with their answers. It has had me thinking over the past few days so I decided to write my responses down to help me through future Christmas'.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I have a wonderful husband who goes out of his way to spoil me for Christmas.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I have an awesome new group of friends that know what I'm going through and know what to say.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I have decided that I don't need to wait to have children to start traditions. I can do it now!
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I have learned what I need to be happy and am not afraid to ask for help.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I am immersing myself in charity.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I will not let it ruin another Christmas.
I will survive (and enjoy) my infertile holidays because.... I have realized how special these past 7 infertile years have been to my marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment