I've neglected this blog for a long time (for good reasons that I won't ever get into or share, sorry), but if any of my local friends still read this, my friend just started a wonderful support group for infertility.
"Wannabe Moms Club"
Who: Infertile or trying to conceive women.
What: Support group to share in the joys and mostly pains of infertility.
When: Every 2nd Friday of the month (Except November)
Where: Yummy lunch spots around Clovis & Fresno
The first meeting will be Wednesday, November 17th (email for location)
If interested in coming please message me and I will let you know the details.
1 comment:
Hi Kresta I found this blog through your facebook "websites" I just wanted to tell you that I'm so glad you posted the post before this one on how to deal with infertile couples. If only everyone could read that...it's perfectly put and I couldn't have said it better myself. Hugs to you, there are people who know exactly how you feel, more than you know :)
Post a Comment