I just came back from another ultrasound at the doctor's office. He has decided that tomorrow will be the best day to do insemination. He gave me the medicine to force ovulation (I was under the impression that it was pill I had to take, but I found out it was a shot .... on the butt OUCH!). So, tomorrow morning I will be taking James sample to the lab and then I will have to wait around until 2ish to go and get the insemination done. As much as I wish James was there with me, it will be nice to not have him nagging me about how long its taking.
Just a little disclaimer from our previous experience with insemination: No offense to anyone, but please don't ask James about how the insemination went. He doesn't handle failure very well and if it doesn't work he will be extremely upset. We told so many people about it last time and naturally everyone wanted to know how it turned out but it made James too upset to explain to everyone. I will let everyone know the results as soon as we are ready. Thank you!!
5 comments:
I'll be praying for guys. Hope this one works!
WE'll be praying too!!! I can imagine that it would be hard to have to explain to everyone if it didn't work. We'll be waiting to hear when you guys are ready to tell everyone. I hope that it's good news :)
You're in my prayers too! I hope everything goes as well as it can tomorrow and that it's a success!
Thanks for inviting me to this blog. It was good to be able to read all the details of your experiences. I already knew most of it, because we talk a lot, but it really put things on the map of how long this process has really taken. You guys are amazing and hopefully this work out the way they should!
Good Luck!! I will be praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment