Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I sure hope this works....

I finished my months dosage of Femara. That stuff is AWFUL! My NP said I shouldn't have any side effects, but for the 5 days I was on it I had constant hot flashes, nausea, and stomach cramps. I hope it works this month so I don't have to take it again.

I had my mid-cycle ultrasound today. My NP was out of town so I had the Doctor that oversees the infertility department. He is nice, but he is very dry and doesn't talk much. He said that my follicles look good and that I will be ovulating from the left side this month.

We are going to be trying things a little different this month. The doctor wants me to go in again on thursday morning to make sure my body is close to ovulation. He will then give me a medication to force ovulation and we will go in on saturday for the insemination.

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Good Luck Kraucyks!!!!! Your strength is amazing!

Erica said...

My fingers are crossed!!!

Kate said...

I will pray really extra hard for you guys!