Since the insemination didn't work this time, we have decided to not do anything else until we are able to go in for the surgery. Luckily, it's scheduled for Monday August 25th. The doctor said I won't be able to do much for a whole week while I recover. That should be interesting. James will be out of town on tuesday and wednesday of that week so I am hoping I will be able to get around fine without him.
7 comments:
Gosh, I hope this is the last piece of the puzzle for you guys!
Whatever you need while he is gone I am here! I can run to the grocery store for you, cook, whatever you need...you just let me know how I can help. Good luck!
Kresta,
I would definitely love to help you while James is gone. Please let me know!! I hope everything goes okay!
Good luck Kresta! I can't help in person, but I'm just a phone call away if you are bored and want to talk!
I want to bring you some dinner or lunch while you are recovering, so let me know what meals are open! I know you probably won't, so I'll call you! :)
If you don't mind me asking, what surgery are you having? I ask because I had surgery last year that might be similar. I posted about my experience and can share that with you, if you'd like.
I'll be thinking about you.
Good luck tomorrow! I'll bring dinner Tues night.
Post a Comment